Netsupport – School
NetSupport school is the market-leading classroom software solution for schools. Working across all platforms, NetSupport School supports a teacher with a wealth of dedicated assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features to ensure they can leverage the very best from their ICT equipment.
- Printer and device management
- Student register
- Hand out and collect files
- Student information bar
Monitor & Control
- View student screens in real time (Monitor mode)
- Application and internet monitoring
- Keyboard monitoring
- Real-time audio monitoring
- Apply a unique “security key” to make your copy of NetSupport School incompatible with other copies of the software.
- Restrict connectivity across the enterprise to only systems carrying a matching software licence.
- Secure Tutor profiles, each allowing customised levels of functionality as required.
- Use Active Directory profiles to limit which users are able to run the NetSupport School Tutor or Technicians’ software.
Instruct & Demonstrate
- Real-time instruction (Show mode)
- Virtual whiteboard
- Group leaders
- Chat and audio broadcast
- Teacher toolbar
Test & Access
- Student testing
- Survey mode
- Question and Answer (Q&A) module
- The Student Journal
Arrange a call with us
We can call you at your convenience and answer any and all questions
Arrange a Demonstration
We can demonstate all aspects of the solution
Request a free trial Download
30 Day free trial – Engage with our team to make this a smooth process