Netsupport – Notify
NetSupport Notify is a solution specifically designed to deliver one-way alerts and notifications to desktop users that cannot be skipped, ignored or saved for later, NetSupport Notify scales to the largest of organisations with multiple sites and provides varying priorities, customisations, delivery options and reporting. With its low-cost and ease-of-use, it’s no wonder there are over 2 million users worldwide.
- Prioritise each message with clear and concise message types (e.g. News, Alert, Technical, Critical, and Message).
- Customise messages with font colours and include organisation logo.
- Include custom audio alerts and supporting sounds with each notification for emphasis.
- Flexible delivery options: auto close after XX seconds, close on user acknowledgement.
- Send the same message to multiple sites, each carrying different local branding.
- Available in a range of localised languages.
Installed on any Windows server/desktop, the Notification Server manages connections to all desktop agents and ensures immediate delivery of all alerts.
It controls all agent/console connections and authenticates these against unique user-defined accounts and security keys, ensuring authorised use only.
NetSupport Notify also includes redundancy. It allows multiple Notification Servers to be implemented, so if one is unavailable at any time, agent connections will automatically switch to the next available server. You can use as many Notification Servers as you want – they are included for free in the standard licence cost. Alerts can be sent to one or multiple Notification Servers simultaneously.
- Schedule routine alerts to run at fixed times or dates: hourly, weekly, daily, or every xx minutes.
Reporting and tracking
- View full alert history.
- View/amend current scheduled alerts.
- Export delivery results.
- Central audit log and reporting of all messages sent, received and acknowledged.
In addition to the installed desktop notification console, you can send alerts and notifications via the supplied web component. Once installed centrally, authorised users can initiate notifications directly through their web browser.
NetSupport Notify also provides an interface for integration with existing systems.
Security and Active Directory integration
- Unique security codes limit access to only authorised Agents and Consoles.
- Integrate within existing systems via the supplied browser-based notification template and COM object.
- Deploy agents and push out settings centrally through the console using the Active Directory.
- Control ability to send alerts by Active Directory policy.
- No need for router changes or support for broadcast UDP.
Arrange a call with us
We can call you at your convenience and answer any and all questions
Arrange a Demonstration
We can demonstate all aspects of the solution
Request a free trial Download
30 Day free trial – Engage with our team to make this a smooth process