DriveLock Application Control
Application control is just one part of a secure endpoint solution. You’ll be happy to hear the base product comes with Application Control, Device Control, General Security Awareness.
SOFTWARE ACCESS UNDER TIGHT CONTROL – EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AGAINST RANSOMWARE
If every employee would be allowed to decide on their own, which software is being installed on their computer, a disaster is inevitable. With DriveLock Application Control you decide, which applications are allowed. This individual protection goes far beyond the basic protection of the operating system.
QUICK SET UP – OPTIMAL PROTECTION AGAINST RANSOMWARE
The DriveLock Application Control works with an intelligent mix of Hash- and Certificate based rules. This allows you to easily secure all critical areas and the administrator can enable installed software centrally. There is no impact on the performance of the system: even during full Whitelist- Mode the effort of implementation is far less than with comparable solutions.
- Not approved software (e.g. ransomware) is being stopped, before it can cause any harm
- Contains database of most standard programs
- Efficient Black- and Whitelisting
- Hash- based governance for software without continual updates
- Easy and efficient configuration
- Certificate based governance for software with continual updates
- Prevents Zero- Day Exploits
- User defined access governance
- Predefined rules remain active after Software upgrades
About Pixel IT
Pixel IT is an Australian software solutions provider that has been established for 25 years. With software ranging from desktop management, high level security and device control, asset and inventory management, data storage, classroom management, disaster recovery, performance and optimization, Pixel IT provides solutions to meet a wide range of client needs. The company prides itself on providing clients with a holistic one-stop professional service including Technical Support, Customer Service and Maintenance.
Quick Link Menu Items