Cyber Security Matters
Join us for our Winter event Featuring our preferred supplier DriveLock along with integrated partners Datto, RSA and AVAST. We will discuss our involvement and hands on knowledge surrounding the ever evolving Cyber Security Landscape in Australia.
Learn how to Protect, Educate and Innovate with confidence. Gain compliance and regulation knowledge to make the right decisions based on a proactive approach.
Offering the solutions and services to satisfy not only the ASD essential 8, but also scale to business, finance health and local Government Environments.
Receive our arrival special with over 50% saving on guided POC services and early inclusion to our highly sort after Cyber education packages.
Where: RACV City Club Room 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- 11:45am – Coffee & registration
- 12:00pm – Introduction to Pixel IT – Cyber Security overview
- 15pm – DriveLock overview presented by Adam Gurrie
- 35pm – RSA Overview presented by Paul Douglas
- 50 – An introduction of Datto , RSA , Avast .
- 05 – Summary – Pixel IT
1.15 Q&A networking and refreshments & Lunch