(Formerly Lumension L.E.S.S)
Prevent malware from infiltrating your system and compromising your assets with H.E.S.S., a fast, highly efficacious and scalable solution . By using a proactive whitelisting approach, you can centrally manage and enforce security policies to prevent malware breaches.
- Enforceable Application Control – use whitelisting technology to stop any unauthorized applications from opening and executing on your assets.
- Peripheral Device Control – control device and port usage including all removable media/devices, USB and COM, serial ports and wireless interfaces such as WiFi and Bluetooth with proactive whitelisting.
- Removable Media Encryption – safeguard data being moved via removable media or devices with validated encryption technology.
- Detailed Event Logging – gain a full insight into application and data usage on your assets with built-in, fully customizable reports.
• 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
• 4 GB RAM
• 50 GB or more hard drive space
• RAID 1 disk array
• 7200 RPM drive speed
• 1 Gbps Network Card
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Windows Installer
Microsoft Silverlight 5.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable
Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4
Redistributable Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
About Pixel IT
Pixel IT is an Australian software solutions provider that has been established for 25 years. With software ranging from desktop management, high level security and device control, asset and inventory management, data storage, classroom management, disaster recovery, performance and optimization, Pixel IT provides solutions to meet a wide range of client needs. The company prides itself on providing clients with a holistic one-stop professional service including Technical Support, Customer Service and Maintenance.
Quick Link Menu Items