(Formerly Lumension – L.E.M.S.S.)
ONE PARTNER, ONE PLATFORM, MANY SOLUTIONS
Control all your organization’s endpoints with the one solution package. HEAT Endpoint Management and Security Suite (H.E.M.S.S.) addresses the problem of endpoint protection from both operational and security based perspectives, while delivering an integrated platform that reduces complexity and costs. Through reducing the known exploitable surface area on endpoints, defining a trusted application environment, blocking known and unknown malware and protecting data, HEAT provides layered protection around multiple aspects of endpoint risk. Complexity can foil the most well-thought out approaches to security, and that’s why H.E.M.S.S. is designed to operate through a single server, database, and console architecture with a modular agent – making it much easier to manage thousands of endpoints, regardless of their location.
- Defence-in-depth protection from targeted threats, combining operational and security capabilities to effectively reduce the attackable surface area while layering multiple preventative technologies to disrupt targeted attack progression.
- Greater visibility and control with an end-to-end approach that includes capabilities to meet endpoint operations, security, compliance and IT risk management needs.
- Reduced complexity and TCO via a fully integrated single agent, single console architecture to eliminate agent bloat and endpoint performance drains while streamlining workflow.
• 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
• 4 GB RAM
• 50 GB or more hard drive space
• RAID 1 disk array
• 7200 RPM drive speed
• 1 Gbps Network Card
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Windows Installer
Microsoft Silverlight 5.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable
Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4
Redistributable Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
About Pixel IT
Pixel IT is an Australian software solutions provider that has been established for 25 years. With software ranging from desktop management, high level security and device control, asset and inventory management, data storage, classroom management, disaster recovery, performance and optimization, Pixel IT provides solutions to meet a wide range of client needs. The company prides itself on providing clients with a holistic one-stop professional service including Technical Support, Customer Service and Maintenance.
Quick Link Menu Items