Portable storage devices and removable media are important devices for employees to use so that they can access and transfer data from one location to another. However, they are also targeted by cybercriminals and are the most common data leakage routes with no file copy limits, no encryption, no audit trails and no central management. In order to prevent loss of data or the introduction of malware, it is essential to implement a device control solution. Heat Device Control is a centralized solution that automates the discovery of devices, defines and enforces device use and data encryption policies by user/group, and provides detailed forensic information to track data events. It enforces policy on removable devices that doesn’t impede on productivity but limits the chance of data leakage or a security breach.
- Enable productivity and reduce risk by centrally managing security policies regarding the use of removable devices through a device whitelist approach.
- Prevent malware intrusion via removable devices / media, adding a layer of protection to your network
- Ensure data is encrypted and secure when on removable devices / media, using FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated cryptography module
- Provide the visibility, forensics and reporting needed to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws via patented bi-directional shadowing
- Ensure protection whether or not endpoints are connected to the network
- Leverage a seamless layer of protection within a defence-in-depth strategy via the integration with HEAT Endpoint Management and Security Suite.
• 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
• 4 GB RAM
• 50 GB or more hard drive space
• RAID 1 disk array
• 7200 RPM drive speed
• 1 Gbps Network Card
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft Windows Installer
Microsoft Silverlight 5.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable
Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4
Redistributable Package (x86 and x64)
Microsoft Windows Web Server 2008 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
Microsoft Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
About Pixel IT
Pixel IT is an Australian software solutions provider that has been established for 25 years. With software ranging from desktop management, high level security and device control, asset and inventory management, data storage, classroom management, disaster recovery, performance and optimization, Pixel IT provides solutions to meet a wide range of client needs. The company prides itself on providing clients with a holistic one-stop professional service including Technical Support, Customer Service and Maintenance.
Quick Link Menu Items