HEAT Software has announced the release of its new HEAT Endpoint Security Suite Version 5.0 and PatchLink Desktop Version 2.3. Both software versions and upgrades have been available since January 12th, 2017.
Highlights for HEAT Endpoint Security Suite 5.0 include:
- Encryption support for UDF removable devices for files sizes > 4GB
- Transparent access to portable encrypted devices
- Improved system manageability
- Enhanced protection with Cryptography Next Generation (CNG) support
- Support for Microsoft SQL Service 2016 & Windows Service 2016
Highlights for HEAT Patchlink Desktop 2.3 include:
- Improved installation and manageability capabilities
- Increased integrity with easier certification of content packages
- Enhanced administration with additional details in event logs
- Support for latest SCCM release
Have a question about the latest versions or want to download a trial version? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 9727 9111.